An essential focus for the APAC region
With a GDP of A$1.69 trillion, strong history of year on year growth, and a mixed-market of industries, it’s no wonder that businesses look to Australia as a major global market and a focus of their operations in the APAC region.
Australia’s migration system is largely based around attracting migrants with the relevant skillset to address key skill shortages in the local labour force. This allows Australian businesses to find suitable personnel to meet their particular business needs where those personnel cannot be sourced locally.
Australia has a number of visa options to meet the requirements of your business. From the business visitor looking to attend meetings and contract negotiations, to the long-term employee looking at permanently relocating, our team of legal experts can provide your organisation with migration strategies that utilise all the available visa classes, including:
- ETA Business Visitor
- 400 Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) Visa
- 408 Temporary Activity Visa
- 482 Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) Visa
- The Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS)
- Business Sponsorship Approvals (Standard and Overseas)
- Individual Labour Agreements
- Independent Skilled Migration (189, 190 & 489 Visas)
- Partner, Parent and Child Visas
- Business Visas
- Working Holiday Visas (417 and 462 Visas)